SUMMARY OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
1. Establish fair rental market value of property.
2. Advertise, show and otherwise market property in order to obtain prospective tenants.
3. Obtain application to rent from prospective tenants.
4. Verify pertinent application information, including employment verification, previous landlord contact, and credit check.
5. Collect from approved tenant, rent and security deposit, as specified in rental contract.
6. Prepare and execute rental agreement.
7. Conduct walk through inspection with tenant on move-in.
8. Collect monthly rental payments.
9. Contract for routine maintenance and repairs on behalf of owner.
10. Provide 24-hour local phone number to handle tenant calls and emergencies.
11. Conduct monthly site inspections.
12. Make authorized disbursements, as per owner’s instructions, to include mortgage payments, homeowner fees if applicable, taxes, insurance, maintenance, repairs, etc,
13. Submit to owner monthly itemized disbursement records and computerized statement showing all income and expenses for the property for the current month, as well as year to date information.
14. Forward to owner annually, or at more frequent intervals if requested, receipts and invoice for all disbursements.